Saturday, September 20, 2008

My workshop in Mind India

Sometime teachers are learning many things which can be understood just by reading the books. In Guwahati, I gave faculties, professionals and research fellows training on questionnaire design. I get very nice experience today.

Today is my most enjoyful day. Some trainees become independent, some become dependent and some become intervening variables. And they enact their roles. Their roles reflect lot of correlation, regression, etc. in reality. It is some super feeling in my life.
Finally, they have understood that variables in their mindsets. They have to feel them. Such feeling will help them to explore various dimensions of each variable.

3 projects were selected by them:

1. Human trafficking;
2. Ethnic Identity crisis
3. Perception of Disaster management.

No comments: